Just getting started going gluten-free? Here are my favorite blogs, so far. I’ll try to keep them updated. Please note that this is in no way an exhaustive list, and that none of the blog owners are compensating me (monetarily or by linking back, necessarily). I just really like these blogs for ideas, recipes, and support. Also, some of the recipes on some of these blogs may need extra tweaking for your special dietary needs.
- Gluten Free Girl and the Chef – I honestly don’t know what I would have done had I not stumbled on this blog in the first week of my gluten free life. I probably would still be sick from eating gums, since I don’t know of many other blogs with a gum-free focus. Plus Shauna is just awesome.
- Cake and Commerce – Linsey focuses on allergen-free cooking, specifically gluten-free food. However, she often makes yummy-looking goodies that are completely without gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, etc… She also has started experimenting with gum-free baking.
- Daring to Thrive – Lauren has recently started cooking gum-free, and her recipes are simply yummy!
- Gluten-Free Canteen – Lisa focuses exclusively on baked goods. And her stuff looks amazing!!!
- Lenora Le Noire: Fat and Glamorous in the Kitchen – I just kind of love her. Her style, her sass… I haven’t tried any of her recipes. Yet. But I always smile when she has a new post!
- Gluten-Free Goddess – Karina has struggled with intolerances to just about everything over the years. She’s got an excellent attitude about it all, though, and has some truly beautiful recipes.